A 6-session introductory course focused on overcoming overeating and creating a deliberate, meaningful life that reflects your true potential. In this course, we cover the why’s of overeating, how to get unstuck and turn your life from a reactive one into the one you choose, and how to implement constructive, powerful thinking, self-talk, and behaviors that create happiness, independence, and success.
- 6 weekly 1-hour online sessions
- Worksheets to enhance healing and practice new skills
- Access to recordings of past sessions
A 3 hour course focused on understanding dysregulated eating -- offered in digestible one-hour segments during your lunch hour.
- Why patients overeat
- Why patients eat when not hungry and fail to stop at enough
- Life Skills deficits of overeaters
- How to start the conversation about weight, weight-loss, and overeating
- The Wellness Skill Set
- Referrals and resources to help patients make progress between medical visits
Award-Winning Companion Text: Helping Patients Outsmart Overeating: Psychological Strategies for Doctors and Health Care Providers, Rowman & Littlefield, 2017.
Inaugural Class series offered at a celebratory discount! Tuesday September 19, Wednesday September 20 and Thursday September 21st from noon - 1pm