A 6-session introductory course focused on overcoming overeating and creating a deliberate, meaningful life that reflects your true potential. In this course, we cover the why’s of overeating, how to get unstuck and turn your life from a reactive one into the one you choose, and how to implement constructive, powerful thinking, self-talk, and behaviors that create happiness, independence, and success.
- 6 weekly 1-hour online sessions
- Worksheets to enhance healing and practice new skills
- Access to recordings of past sessions
A 3 hour course focused on understanding dysregulated eating -- offered in digestible one-hour segments during your lunch hour.
- Why patients overeat
- Why patients eat when not hungry and fail to stop at enough
- Life Skills deficits of overeaters
- How to start the conversation about weight, weight-loss, and overeating
- The Wellness Skill Set
- Referrals and resources to help patients make progress between medical visits
Award-Winning Companion Text: Helping Patients Outsmart Overeating: Psychological Strategies for Doctors and Health Care Providers, Rowman & Littlefield, 2017.
2017 Inaugural Class series offered at a celebratory discount! To allow those impacted by Hurricanes Harvey and Irma to attend, this seminar will be rescheduled for October. Celebratory discount still applies! Information on dates will be forthcoming in September. Thank you for your patience.